Scan all of your documents, even if they are curled, with your iPad.
★ Produce a sharp image by the black & white process ★
DocScan HD lets you instantly scan multi-pages document and send out when there is no scanner nearby. By having it, you can scan not only documents in sight, but also whiteboards, receipts, business cards, posters, coupons, books …etc.
It can fast auto-detect document edges from a picture, correct perspective distortion, remove shadows and brighten it up to produce a clear and sharp document, especially useful in a Low-Light environment.
You can draw lines or annotate on the scanned image before saving it as a PDF document.
In addition, DocScan HD has a built-in PDF viewer for previewing scanned documents and browsing pages in detail. You can easily swipe over a page to delete it or press Edit button to reorder pages in list. Each PDF file can be accessed directly from iTunes or you can email out as a PDF, JPEGs or a zip file.
Besides email, DocScan HD supports various ways to export documents:
1. Print documents via AirPrint.
2. Upload pages to Facebook.
3. Export pages to Photo Albums.
4. Export documents to iBooks.
5. Export documents / pages to Other apps via “Open In”.
6. Export documents / pages to Dropbox.
7. Export documents / pages to Evernote.
8. Export documents / pages to Box.net.
9. Export documents / pages to Google Docs with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) option.
10. Export documents / pages to WebDAV Server.
11. No Ads.
1. Option to adjust W/H aspect ratio.
2. Option to rotate by 90, 180, 270 degrees.
3. Allow to manually adjust document edges to cross picture boundary when a document is not entirely within the photo.
4. Multi-touches to zoom in / out photos and scanned documents easily.
Tip: For best edge detection, please place your documents in high contrast to the background, i.e. put your white paper on a dark table.
Your feedbacks are very important to us.
Please contact DocScan HD customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for resolving problems before submitting feedback in appstore. Most problems can be solved easily, but we cannot help you solve problems from the comments.