Ayurveda is an ancient art of preventative health and healing, and a philosophy for living in harmony with nature. It is widely considered to be the oldest form of health care in the world.
The iVeda application is not an e-book on the subject of Ayurveda, but rather an evaluation tool for personal consultation. It allows you to discover your own personal constitution and the ways you can keep it in balance. The application also provides various information on the three dosha types and an overview of Ayurveda.
– An introduction to Ayurveda and the three doshas.
– A self-diagnosis tool to determine your Ayurvedic constitution (a world first on iPhone!)
– Suggested grocery listings for dual dosha types
– Suggested grocery listings for individual dosha types
– Information on the dosha personalities
– Information on how to recognise when doshas fall out of balance and ways in which to remedy these imbalances, including daily routines.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this application is intended for educational purposes only, and should not be treated as direct medical advice. You should always consult your physician before starting any medical treatment, or substantially changing your diet or exercise.
Download from AppStore: here