iDialog: Find contacts and communicate on the move.
If you use Microsoft Office Communicator (OCS) 2007 at work, then iDialog is the application you need for your iPhone or iPod touch.
iDialog is a unified communications client for mobile information workers. It allows you to find your contacts and communicate with them using instant messaging, initiate a voice call (over the GSM network) or send an email message. iDialog also allows you to better manage your communications by letting you change your presence status or dynamically redirect incoming OCS voice calls.
• See the same contact list as you are used to seeing with Microsoft Office Communicator
• Initiate multiple 1:1 or multi-party IM conversations
• Update your presence information, including your ‘note’ or location
• Redirect inbound voice calls from users dialling your OCS phone number
• Search for users from your organisation’s global address list
• View information about the availability of your contacts, and subject to privacy settings see their phone numbers and other details about their status
Please note: to use this application, your organization must have Office Communications Server 2007 or Office Communications Server 2007 R2. A Communicator Web Access (CWA) Server must also be deployed. If you’re in any doubt about this please check with your organization’s IT department before you purchase this application.
Download from AppStore: here